Jasmine! Thank you so much for the nomination! It was made me incredibly happy. I hope that we’ll be bookish blogger friends forever! 😀
1) Who is your book boyfriend?
Right now? I’d have to say Rhysand from the A Court of Thorns and Roses series. Definitely Rhysand. Mhm.
2) What other hobbies do you enjoy doing, apart from reading?
Aside from reading? I like to watch movies. My boyfriend and I go to the movie theatre fairly often. I also like to swim, and to blog (obviously, hehe), and I play video games on the occasion.
3) Do you read in silent or noise doesn’t bother you?
It depends on the day and my mood. Most times I like to read with music playing, but other times (like if I’m grumpy, or if I’m reading something that’s a bit tougher to understand) I like to read in total silence.
4) Have you been on a book tour?
Sadly I have not 🙁
5) Do you buy cute notebooks?
Do I ever! I own far too many. And I try to use as many of them as I can, but then I feel bad for “ruining” them when I write in them. Sigh.
6) Do you take notes while you read for your reviews?
I probably should, but I’m pretty good of keeping it all stored in my head 😉
7) What’s your favorite fruit to eat?
Definitely mango for the flavour (but they’re difficult to clean/prepare), so my second choice would have to be cantaloupe!
8) Where in the world have you visited within this year or last year?
I sadly have not left Canada since I went to Japanin 2014 🙁 but I did visit an awesome place in Canada this past weekend! It was very lovely…and I could almost convince myself that I’d gone down South somewhere for the weekend. Haha. The place is called Tobermory, and it’s a peninsula located in the North of Southern Ontario!
9) Do you have a goodreads reading challenge for this year, if so what is it?
Yes! I’m participating in the 2016 Reading Challenge. I set my goal for 50 books, but I’m already at 40 haha. So I may have to change that to a higher number…
10) What’s your favorite childhood book?
The Black Stallion by Walter Farley for sure! I read most of them in German while living in Austria, and I remember that I was very upset when I had to leave them behind because we were moving to Canada. I recently found them in English and bought them haha. So I may re-read them soon!
11) How often do you check your blog?
A few times a day haha. Is that bad? 😛
- Jesalin @ Blogging Everything Beautiful
- Zainab @ A Bibliophile’s Obsession
- Ezza @ Bibliomaniac-Ezza
- Kelly @ Kelly’s Rambles
- Lara Kareem @ The Heathen
- Reg @ She Latitude
- Emma @ Emma the Book Lover
Questions for the Nominees
- What is your favourite book that you’ve read in 2016?
- What book do you most look forward to in 2016 (not yet released)?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Can you see yourself still being a book blogger 5 years from now?
- Are you an aspiring book author, or will you stick to being an avid reader?
- Do you have to listen to particular playlists when reading particular types of books?
- How often do you change your blog’s theme?
- Do you also use social media for bookish stuff, or just your blog?
- At what age did you start reading?
- Do you read books only in English, or other languages also?
- Do you set reading goals for yourself, or do you just go with the flow?