Product: Indigo Book Box: Once Upon a Summer
Type: Themed book box containing a book and items.
What: “This Indigo Book Box celebrates Geekerella and Chaotic Good, two great books about cosplay-loving girls who dare to follow their dreams…”
Company: Indigo Books & Music Inc.
$29.99 $15.00 CAD
Shipping: Depends on location.
Source: Indigo Books & Music Inc.
This Indigo Book Box celebrates Geekerella and Chaotic Good, two great books about cosplay-loving girls who dare to follow their dreams. Will Elle’s wicked stepsisters prevent her from meeting the prince at ExcelsiCon? Will Cameron’s secret D&D identity get in the way of finding love and attending CalArts for costume design? Add the magic of fandom and romance to your summer!
This exclusive, limited edition Indigo Book Box contains:
- Your own copy of Geekerella by Ashley Poston with a bookplate signed by the author.
- Your own copy of Chaotic Good by Whitney Gardner with a bookplate signed by the author.
- A letter from Ashley Poston and a letter from Whitney Gardner.
- A Fresh Batch Vanilla Coconut Bath Bomb – for those days you need to soak your troubles away.
- Three fun Geekerella stickers featuring the Starfield logo (Elle’s favourite sci-fi TV series), Franco the Dog, and Federation Prince Carmindor’s Starfield catch-phrase: “Look to the stars. Aim. Ignite.” Put them in must-see places (like near a mirror or on the cover of your journal) to remind yourself that you’re in charge of your destiny.
Limited quantities are available. It’s the ultimate book package – delivered straight to your mailbox.
As many of you may know, I’m a big big fan of Geekerella (as well as Ashley Poston since first reading Geekerella back in 2017). So, when I found out that Indigo was doing the Once Upon a Summer themed Indigo Book Box and that a signed copy of Geekerella (and related swag) would be in it, I just knew that this was something I had to get my hands on! Additionally, the book included in the book box is the paperback version, which has Darien on the front cover alongside Elle (rather than on the back of the book like the hardcover version)!
The Geekerella stickers were great and so was the bath bomb. Also, the fact that 2 books came in this book box was pretty awesome. I actually hadn’t heard of Chaotic Good before this Indigo Book Box, so I’m happy that Indigo helped get it on my radar. It sounds really cute, and I absolutely love the lover. And as if 2 books wasn’t enough, we also got letters from both of the books’ authors! I have to say that that’s one of my favourite parts about the Indigo Book Box.
The books they pick out are awesome, the swag is great, and getting that personalized touch through the author letters is like getting a cherry on top! As if that’s not awesome enough, this Indigo Book Box is on sale for $15.00 CAD! (See below for more details.)
The Indigo Box: Once Upon a Summer is on sale
for $15.00 CAD online from Indigo Books & Music Inc. right now!
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK BOX REVIEW! HAVE YOU EVER ORDERED A SUBSCRIPTION/BOOK BOX BEFORE? WHAT ABOUT A BOOK SUBSCRIPTION BOX? WHAT WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE? ALSO, WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE ITEMS TO RECEIVE IN A BOOK BOX? LET ME KNOW!