Thank you to livepulchritudinously for noinating me for this award! Definitely go check out her blog, you guys!
I’ve been nominated for this blog award before, but since it comes with different and unique questions every time, I’ll gladly write another post for it!
- Answer the 11 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Ask them 11 questions
- What is your favorite type of flower (the award image inspired me)?
Roses. Definitely roses. I’ve loved them since I was little. 🙂
- Do you believe in conspiracy theories? If so, which ones and why? If not, why?
Not really. Or maybe I just won’t let myself be bothered with them. What’s the point if we can do nothing about them, right?
- What has been your favorite age so far?
Hmmm I’ll have to say 23. I was young but not too young. Older people started taking me more seriously, while I was also young enough to stay up all night and party without really feeling it the next day. Haha.
- What is your favorite Disney movie?
Not a fair question! Haha. I’ll go with The Princess and the Frog!
- If you had to pick: rainy day or snowy day which would it be?
This is a tough one too! I really like reading during rainy days, with a cup of hot tea beside me. But I also really like when it’s snowing. There’s something cozy about being inside, with a hot cup of cocoa and a classic in your lap. I wish I had a fireplace, hah. I can’t choose!
- If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
1. I wish to never go through another goodbye again.
2. I wish to already have my dream job.
3. I wish for happiness for those close to me, and for myself.
- What was the last thing you ate?
Toasted bread with butter and honey. It’s a Romanian childhood favourite, haha.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who don’t signal when they change lanes on the street! It’s the easiest thing, to flick that switch, and they’re endangering their own lives and others by simply being lazy.
- What was the last book you read?
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo.
- Are you a coffee person or a tea person?
Definitely a coffee person, although I really enjoy tea too!
- What are you looking forward to most right now?
Going to watch Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them in theaters tomorrow! I’m also looking forward to the release of A Court of Wings and Ruin in May! I’m going to die before it comes out though… *whiiiiine*
- Which 2016 release are you most looking forward to? (I know that there isn’t much left of 2016, but there are still books coming out!)
- Which 2017 release are you most looking forward to?
- Do you like the bookish social media scene? Why?
- If a book and its movie adaptation are both available for your reading or viewing pleasure, which do you go for first?
- Do you prefer physical, traditional books? Or e-books?
- What kind of music do you listen to when you’re reading (or do you not listen to music)?
- If you were offered a bundle of bookmarks, or a bookish candle, which would you choose?
- Are you in the mood for particular kinds of books during different seasons of the year? Such as classics during the Fall, or beach reads during Summer?
- Do you actively keep up with book trends? Or do you just go for what sounds good to you, no matter the year of release?
- Do you read more than one book at once?
- What are you reading now?