Hello everyone! I was nominated by the lovely Melony over at Six Stories a Week! Thank you so much! This is very exciting, as my blog has not received an award before (I’m still fairly new to the scene, haha).
Along with the nomination, I was given some questions to answer, and I also have to nominate 11 blogs of my own (those with under 500 followers, as this is a newbie award).
So, the questions go as follows:
|1. What is your favourite midnight snack?||🌺 Tough question. I will have to say, spicy ramen!|
|2. What was your favourite toy as a child?||🌺 My Barbies haha, I’ll be honest.|
|3. What would you want to have written on your tombstone?||🌺 “She lived, laughed, and loved.” Lame, I know. I’m never good at these things!|
|4. What is your phone’s ringtone right now?||🌺 The default Samsung one…? Hah.|
|5. What is your current wallpaper on your phone/computer?||🌺 My phone wallpaper is cherry blossoms, and my laptop one is…a winter scene with northern lights. I really need to change that…it’s summer now!|
|6. What is your guilty pleasure movie?||🌺 Dirty Dancing hands down!|
|7. If your life was a reality show what would you call it?||🌺 Just “Flavia” haha, there are no words to describe just how funny, random, and incredible my life is sometimes.|
|8. If you could only be in love once and it was passionate but ended with a heart break, would you still choose to fall in love or would you never fall in love?||🌺 “It’s better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson 😉|
|9. If you tried to fail and you succeeded, was it a failure or a success?||🌺 Success! I would never try to fail…….|
|10. Have you ever collected something? What was it?||🌺 Um. Yes. I still collect books, mugs, and k-pop albums, haha.|
|11. Are you a night owl or a morning person?||🌺 I’m 100% a night owl!|
And my nominees are:
Note: I had no way of making sure that some of these have 500 followers or less! Please don’t hate meeeee, hahaha.
- Alice in Wonderbookland
- The Bandar Blog
- A Piece of Paradis
- Booked Every Night
- Paws and Paperbacks
- Reader Rayna
- Readerly Ambition
- Divine World of Books
- The Hogsmeade Reader
- The Writing Hufflepuff
My 11 questions for the nominees:
- If you could switch lives with any fictional character from a book, who would it be? Why?
- Do you have to listen to specific playlists when reading a particular kind of book?
- Do you prefer to read in silence, or surrounded by music or noise?
- If you could forget a book, just so you could read and experience it all over again, which book would it be?
- Do you prefer paperbacks or hardcovers? Why?
- What is your favourite location/place to read? (eg. your room, a cafe, the park?)
- How long have you been blogging for?
- Why do you blog?
- Have you ever read a book in a language other than English?
- Do you travel with your books? Or do you prefer to leave them safely at home when you travel?
- What is your favourite snack for when you’re reading?
What you must do:
🌺 Nominate up to 11 other bloggers yourself (preferably those with fewer than 500 followers, this is a newbie award)
🌺 Provide those bloggers with 11 questions of your own for them to answer
Don’t forget to put the Liebster Award sticker on your blog!