It’s been a while since I’ve been able to write one of these, and I’m really sad about that! So I’ll be posting a few more books than usual in this post, to catch you all up! I’m also hoping to make these posts more often! Also, for those of you who don’t know what WWW Wednesday is, I will post a quote from the post written by the hostess (at Taking on the World of Words), because I think that she explains it better than I could:
Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived here on Taking on a World of Words. Just answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!
The Three Ws are:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
– CURRENTLY READING –
- The Unleashed by Bentz Deyo — I read the first book in this series in late December 2016, and I’m so very glad that the wait for the next book was not very long for me (especially considering how book 1 ends)! I am not too far into this book yet, but I am thoroughly enjoying it so far. The plot is definitely thickening, and there is quite a bit of action!
- Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston — I started auidiobooking this book today actually, mainly because it was in my TBR and it was available for download from my library, but also because I finished The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black today and it left me with an intense book hangover! I was not ready to say goodbye to the fae just yet, so I picked up another book about them!
- Sage (Volume 6) by Brian K. Vaughan Fiona Staples
– RECENTLY FINISHED –
- Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones — my review
- Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray — review coming soon
- Love is Love by Phil Jimenez & Co. — review coming soon
- The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black — review coming soon
- Rebels Like Us by Liz Reinhardt
- Beautiful Broken Girls by Kim Savage
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
- Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde
THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING MY POST! HAVE YOU READ ANY OF THESE BOOKS BEFORE? WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING? WHAT HAVE YOU RECENTLY FINISHED? ALSO, WHAT’S NEXT? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!