Thank you so much for Beware the Reader for tagging me to complete this tag, and also thank you to Krysti @ YAandWine for launching this awesome and fun tag! I also really like the quote which Beware the Reader took from Krysti’s original post:
“It is so important for everyone to see examples of strong women in books, television, and movies.
There are so many ways in which women exhibit strength, so this tag is meant to be a celebration of some those strengths.”
and agree with both of them entirely! The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Mention the creator Krysti at YA and Wine
- Match at least one YA girl with each of the themes below.
- Tag as many people as you like!
And now without further ado, here I go!
– Warrior Girls –
– Girls Who Fight With Their Mind –
– Girls Who Fight with Their Heart –
– Girls Who are Trained Fighters –
– Strong Girls of Colour –
– Girls Who Fight to Survive –
– Girls Who Are Weapons Masters –
– Girls Who Don’t Conform to Gender Roles –
– Girls with Kick-Butt Magical Powers –
– Strong Girls in Contemporary Novels –
– Seriously Fierce Girls –
– Most Anticipated Book with
a Strong Leading Lady –
Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff
– I’m Tagging –
YOU DON’T HAVE TO COMPLETE THE TAG IF I’VE TAGGED YOU AND THIS IS NOT YOUR THING. AS FOR THOSE WHO COME ACROSS THIS POST AND HAVE NOT BEEN TAGGED, YOU ARE WELCOME TO COMPLETE THE TAG! THOSE OF YOU WHO DO COMPLETE THE TAG, PLEASE SHARE A LINK IN THE COMMENTS BELOW, OR PING BACK TO THIS POST!